Sunday, July 11, 2010

Birthermail - 7/12/10



Dear Mrs. Taitz.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am J Edward Tremlett, "head" of the "por-obama media-thugs," as you said.

I just saw your comment about my article "Birther LTC. Lakin's Lawyer's Lies" and was rather amused by your comments.

"Edward Tremlett who worked in Dubai, United Arabic Emirats, was highly paid there, is now heading por-Obama media -thugs attack on me, Ambassador Alan Keyes and LTC Lakin”

For the record, I was not "highly paid" in Dubai. I was a part-time worker in an academic library, and my wife, while paid well to teach English at an all-women's college for Emiratis, was not really "highly paid" either. To be highly paid she'd have had to be in administration, and that was obviously not us.

But I am curious as to why that would matter in the first place? Does my having lived and worked overseas detract in any way, shape, or form from my criticism of you, Lakin, Keyes, et. al? I could have been a truckstop gondolero in Germany, and it would still make you a windmill-tilter, and me the person laughing at your plight.

I'm also touched you think I'm "heading" this "attack." However, the truth is that I'm just a typewriter monkey. The real work is being done by those fine, upstanding folks at sites like Oh For Goodness Sake and Obama Conspiracy Theories. I just have a more diverse platform to work from.

Anyway - thank you for spreading my word a little further, and to people who genuinely need to read it. I would like the favor of a reply about your comments on my time in Dubai, but I don't expect one.

Thanks for the entertainment! Don't ever change!

Yours

J

----------------
Orly's Reply:

the most important issue today is integrity of elections. If you believe in Democracy and integrity of elections, you will join me in demanding documents from Obama, specifically that application for the ss card that he got in Ct. why is he sitting in the White House, sing the SS number of aniother individual from CT. Read the affidavits attached

Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ
29839 Santa Margarita Pkwy ste 100
Rancho Santa Margarita Ca 92688
ph. 949-683-5411
fax 949-766-7603
orlytaitzesq.com
drtaitz.com
taitzofficesuites.com


---------------------------

Dear Mrs. Taitz:

I'd thank you for a prompt reply, except that what you wrote doesn't really answer my question.

J

(that was 11 days ago, and no reply)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"If you believe in Democracy and integrity of elections..."

Oh, Orly, that's hysterical!

Your groundless accusations and nonsensical legal attacks against your opponents in the CA Secretary of State race make it clear what you believe in.

It's not Democracy and it's not the integrity of elections.

What you believe in is Orly Taitz.

9:56 AM  
Blogger J. Edward Tremlett said...

I get the feeling her email is on autopilot.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home