Monday, March 27, 2006

Swift Boat Veterans for Plagiarism

According to Debbie Schlussel.

When I pointed out, not too long ago, that whole portions of a column I wrote were flat-out ripped off by Jerome Corsi, co-author of the best-selling Swift Boat veterans book against John Kerry, his WorldNetDaily.com editor, Joseph Farah, refused to do a damn thing (but add a tiny link to my column--Big Deal).

Some conservatives told me to "take one for the team." Huh? I don't think so. (Since then, I've been told by several conservative writers that this is not the first time that WND and/or Farah have condoned--and engaged in--plagiarism.) Since Corsi has a Ph.D. and has written more than one book, how much of those are also plagiarized. People don't become plagiarists in their old age.


Farah, a plagiarist? I guess his brain was simply not large enough to create the crazy stuff he and his cronies come up with over at Whirrled Nut Daily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home