Wednesday, August 24, 2005

CBN: the Clueless Broadcasting Network

More amusing quotes, courtesy of Pat Robertson (courtesy of Norbizness)

(5) "[Planned Parenthood] is teaching kids to fornicate, teaching people to have adultery, every kind of bestiality, homosexuality, lesbianism -- everything that the Bible condemns."

(7) “Religious broadcaster Pat Robertson accused President Bush of ‘undermining a Christian, Baptist president to bring in Muslim rebels’ by asking Liberian President Charles Taylor, recently indicted for war crimes, to step down.”.

(10) "You say you're supposed to be nice to the Episcopalians and the Presbyterians and the Methodists and this, that, and the other thing. Nonsense. I don't have to be nice to the spirit of the Antichrist. I can love the people who hold false opinions but I don't have to be nice to them."

There's also "I want to be invisible. I do guerrilla warfare. I paint my face at night. You don't know it's over until you're in a body bag. You don't know until it's election night." which was credited to Robertson for years, but was actually courtesy of Ralph Reed... who's been a very naughty boy, lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home