Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Jon Stewart / Frontpage on Sheehan

Courtesy of Crooks and Liars It's worth the wait to download. : )

As a followup to Right Message, Wrong Mother, I offer this article from FuckIslam... *cough* excuse me, Frontpage* magazine, in which we discover that Mrs. Sheehan thought - in May - that convicted terrorist conspirator Lynne Stewart was akin to Atticus Finch.

yeah

Of course, the chances of this being picked up by the mainstream media is slim to none, so it's more than likely Mrs. Sheehan will stay that Mild-Mannered Mom. But damn, talk about having some sour baggage on the road behind.


* Anything from Frontpage should be taken with a grain of salt, if not a Siberian salt mine, but even a broken clock gets the right time twice a day. In this case, it's not their facts I question, but what they're doing with them. But even then, I'd sooner trust a ten year old boy to Michael Jackson than stake my life on anything I read there - take it as you will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home