Friday, July 28, 2006

Bill Clinton is Gay - Anne Coulter

For a woman who says she's bored with the Clintons, she sure has something to say about Bill. (courtesy of crooks and liars)

I had the misfortune of standing next to the creep a few years back, and he didn't set off my gaydar. Of course, it's not 100% accurate, but still.

Anyway, promiscuity has nothing to do with your sexual orientation, and everything to do with your personality and ethics. Bill isn't a skirt-chaser because he's in denial - he's a skirt chaser because... well, I don't know why he's a skirt chaser. Neither does Anne, really.

But that whole 'gay = narcisism' thing... I've heard that one before, and it's sickening. What does that make heterosexuality, then? Exophilia? Trans-Species Exploration?

I'm wondering low she has to sink before someone finally does the sensible thing. But she sells, and I guess that's all that matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home